Welcome to the world of Acid Drops & Whatnots

Welcome to the world of Acid Drops & Whatnots
A collection of wickedly witty stamps for the world we live in today inspired by the art of yesterday

Sunday, 10 March 2013

Technology bites back

Hi every one,
 I'm sorry that I seem to have gone quiet but as I had predicted, technology has bitten back and my laptop has had a breakdown. It's been in the menders for 4 days now and the twitching fingers are getting to be a pain! I've managed to highjack my sister's computer whilr I'm visiting with mum for Mothers day. Hopefully Normal servie will be resumed shotly. So every one who has emailed me or comonted I'm sorry to not be getting back to you but I will as soon as I'm connected again. Meanwhile I think I need addiction therapy, twitch, twitch....