Welcome to the world of Acid Drops & Whatnots

Welcome to the world of Acid Drops & Whatnots
A collection of wickedly witty stamps for the world we live in today inspired by the art of yesterday

Wednesday, 13 February 2013

Set up day at 5 Lakes



Just a quick post today, I've just got in from setting up our stand at the Creative Stitch and Craft show at 5 Lakes resort near Maldon in Essex. I've added a couple of pictures of Niki and myself about halfway through.


This is how we left it, we couldn't finish it because we left one of the stamp racks behind, but I will add some more photo's when I get back tomorrow night showing it in all it's glory. If you are visiting the show, please drop by and say Hi, we are on stand A8.



4 comments:

  1. Was good to catch up with the pair of you and stand looking good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elaine, I really liked having the booth walls to stick our boards to it gave us so much more space. I hope you all enjoyed the show, Pat and Sharon looked well. See you at Stevenage, I'm on my own for that one so if I'm looking desperate I may just grab you and plonk you back on the other side of the counter. Just like old times!

      Delete
  2. Lovely to meet you and buy some stamps. Will look out for you again. Are you considering doing Excel in early April?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi carolcatz
      It was lovely to meet you and I hope you are enjoying your stamps. I was looking at excel but unfortunately Niki will be in the depths of the Peruvian jungle and although I can manage a 1 or 2 day show on my own I think that show would be a bit too much. We will be at the Big Stamping and Scrapbook show the following weekend, Niki will be back 1 day before set up so should be fun, and I will be in Bury St Edmonds after that. I will be booking some more shows so please keep an eye on the website, facebook or blog. Thanks so much for commenting and giving our stamps a try
      Karen

      Delete