Acid Drops & Whatnots A4 Topper ADTOP40 Rich Husbands
6” square card blank
Silver Mirri Card
Sheet of pink Le Suh Fantasie paper 412652 Embossed flowers pack
Sheet of golden yellow Le Suh Fantasie paper 412652 Embossed flowers pack
EK Success round buckle punch
6 x 2mm pink gems and 1 x 2mm yellow gem
Sakura Stardust pens gold, clear, pink
How to create
1. Cut the top right hand image topper from the sheet leaving a white border on all 4 sides. Layer onto the silver mirri card, trim to leave a narrow, (2mm), border on all 4 sides
2. Cut a piece of pink fantasie paper 14.5 x 14.5cm and layer onto the silver mirri card, trim to leave a very narrow, (1mm), border on all 4 sides.
3. Cut a strip of golden yellow fantasie paper 2.5m x 21cm. From the left hand side of the strip measure and score at 1.5cm and then .5cm. Repeat all the way across the strip and fold the scores to make the pleat. Apply double sided tape to the back of the folded strip to hold the folds in place.
4. Remove the back of the double sided tape and layer the pleated border across the layered pink panel so that the bottom of the pleats are 2.5cms up from the bottom. Trim the sides as needed.
5. Cut a 1.3cm x 15cm strip of silver mirri card, punch out a buckle from the silver mirri card and thread the strip through the buckle until the buckle is 3cm from the right hand side.
6. Lining up the right hand edges, layer across the card covering the top edge of the pleated border and trim the excess from the left hand side.
7. Layer the picture topper towards the top of the card, leaving an even distance from the left, right and top edges
8. With the fold of the card to the top, layer onto the front of the square card leaving an even border on all 4 sides. Add gems to to ears, ring and dress. Add a highlight to jewellery with Sakura Gelly Roll stardust pens as desired.
Where to Buy
Acid Drops & Whatnots A4 Toppers and Le Suh Fantasie embossed paper packs are available direct from www.aciddropsandwhatnots.co.uk
Sakura Stardust Gelly Roll pens are great to add a delicate glittering accent without detracting from the image underneath, plus you get none of the mess from using loose glitter.