Welcome to the world of Acid Drops & Whatnots

Welcome to the world of Acid Drops & Whatnots
A collection of wickedly witty stamps for the world we live in today inspired by the art of yesterday

Sunday, 11 October 2015

Is it just me, or is life all or nothing lately. I don't seem to have touched the ground in the last month. Between getting the new 4 Seasons stamp sets out and getting the new toppers to the printers, not to mention 3 shows for the Hochanda craft tv channel with only 6 days notice and the Port Sunlight show, I'm now reeling a bit. But for one wonderful day I did manage to leave work behind, when my sister Deb and brother-in-law Richard flew mum and me to a lovely meal at Hintlesham hall for her 80th Birthday. My mum loves flying but no longer gets the chance to, so what better way to get somewhere than in a helicopter? Definitely a once on a lifetime experience and so nice to celebrate her special day with all the family.





But it's back to the real world now with a vengeance, We've spent the weekend working on some more new products and I'm now off
to my studio to start on our next magazine project spread. I'll post another project here later in the week and apologise for the sparsity
of posts this month. Enjoy the rest of your weekend and make the most of the sunshine as I've heard we're not going to be getting much of it in the near future.