Welcome to the world of Acid Drops & Whatnots

Welcome to the world of Acid Drops & Whatnots
A collection of wickedly witty stamps for the world we live in today inspired by the art of yesterday

Monday, 26 November 2012

Introducing ...... me......again!

I knew it wouldn't be long before I did something stupid and I was right. I've managed to delete the first blog post and there seems to be no way back, so hear we go again.

My name is Karen and I'm one half of Acid Drops & Whatnots and I'll be writing about all things Acid Drops, life and anything else that springs to mind, which with my mind could be interesting. I should probably take this opportunity to apologise in advance, I am a complete technophobe as anyone who knows me can attest, so if I use the wrong punctuation or say the wrong thing please be gentle with me. I have spent the last month building our new website from scratch, yes I did say, 'I did', and unbelievably the internet is still up and running! Wonders will never cease. There's more about the website in the previous post, (the one I posted half an hour ago just before I wiped out the  first one. I hope you're all following this because there will be a test), but what I will say is a very big thank you to the guys at Actinic, especially Andy, who has metaphorically held my hand through the whole project and has given me the confidence to actually try in the first place. Great service guys  couldn't have done it without you. Now all I have to do is take it live as soon as the payment gateways have been installed. That will definitely be a glass of wine day.

I'm going away to lie down in a darkened room now, I'm too old for all this excitement. If you have any questions about our stamps, our shows, or us in general please get in touch, leave a comment, follow us here at the blog or on face book or Twitter.
Karen