Welcome to the world of Acid Drops & Whatnots

Welcome to the world of Acid Drops & Whatnots
A collection of wickedly witty stamps for the world we live in today inspired by the art of yesterday

Thursday, 29 November 2012

Wandering Website

Just a quick post to let you know that our website is down at the moment because it's on the move. The name will still be the same but we are changing platforms and design. As soon as everything is configured and bedded in, we will be back on line with a brand new look and will now also be accepting payment with PayPal. As with this blog the website is breaking new ground for me, having wrote / designed it, or whatever you do with websites, so when it's back up, please visit, we have a guest book on it so you can leave some comments, just bear in mind that I'm a delicate little flower, so be gentle. I'll post again when we are up and running. I have now finished lesson 1 of 17 in my online social media course and unbelievably scored 30 out of 30, it can't last.

Just as a side note, nothing to do with Acid drops, we had a little localised flooding earlier in the week, a little stream at the end of our road decided with all the rain and not to mention a high tide on the river Crouch, to impersonate a raging torrent. Luckily, having been woken by my neighbour at about midnight,we managed to wake most of the other neighbours so they could get their cars further up the road and we watched the water creep up the road until it luckily stopped about 3 houses down from us. No one suffered any serious flooding, just some soggy garages I think, but with all the pressure on the drains I noticed a new phenomenon in the downstairs toilet. My Mother is working on being the green pine fresh queen of Essex and had diligently squirted the Asda pine fresh cleaner before going to bed. On hearing an ominous gurgling coming from said downstairs toilet    I investigated. The amount of water running into the street drains had forced air  up through the toilet and I was met with a musical bubble fantasy. Pretty opalescent bubbles climbing up the bowl to it's own accompaniment. Who needs Handel when you've got Asda's pine fresh?