Welcome to the world of Acid Drops & Whatnots

Welcome to the world of Acid Drops & Whatnots
A collection of wickedly witty stamps for the world we live in today inspired by the art of yesterday

Sunday, 2 December 2012

Last class before Christmas

Nothing brings home just how close Christmas is, like writing the title of this post and please don't anyone tell me how many more shopping days there are until Christmas or I just might cry. I haven't got anything done on the present front, or at least I only have 1 present bought and I got that in April.

But back to business, Said last class takes place on Wednesday the 5th of December at 7pm in The Old Fire Station in Hockley, Essex. It is a fully circular 3D Christmas Tree Star Book Ornament that would look great as a table centre piece for your festive table or a great gift for those nearest and dearest. If you would like to come along for an evening of craft, chat and as it's Christmas, food, or would like more details, just drop me an email at karenosborne99@gmail.com.

The switch over of the website has taken place and we're just waiting for it to be recognised on the servers or whatever it is the world wide web uses for it to be fully accessible, it takes about 48 to 72 hours, I'm running out of fingernails.