Welcome to the world of Acid Drops & Whatnots

Welcome to the world of Acid Drops & Whatnots
A collection of wickedly witty stamps for the world we live in today inspired by the art of yesterday

Sunday, 10 February 2013

New Arrivals

 

I've been a busy little bee lately and I've designed some new additions to the Acid Drop family. Your favourite characters, just smaller! I now have a range of key rings and fridge magnets available featuring our best selling images and quotes. The key rings are £1.99 and the fridge magnets are £2.25. They will be released at the 5 Lakes show from Thursday and are currently available only at our shows and exhibitions. If you would like more details and can't get to the shows just email me at; karenosborne99@gmail.com I've added a picture of a few of the designs but there are more available. Please let me know what you think, are there any other products such as mugs or bags that you would like to see?