Welcome to the world of Acid Drops & Whatnots

Welcome to the world of Acid Drops & Whatnots
A collection of wickedly witty stamps for the world we live in today inspired by the art of yesterday

Friday, 15 May 2015

It's been a very long time between visits and I had to dust away a lot of cobwebs but here I go again grasping the whole technology nettle. I've started a new Pinterest account and boy is that addictive, I keep veering of course and staring at all the gorgeous vintage clothes out there. I think I'm going to have to add another post-it note to the monitor with FOCUS written on it. Next on the list is to update our flickr account with all the new card samples that I've made over the last few months and getting into a routine with blog postings.

I've tidied up the blog a little, there is a link at the top to my Pinterest boards and also a link on the left that will feed you onto the events page of the website so you can check out our show schedule. I've freshened up the home page on the website and included some card samples and I'm also working on a permanent projects page for the site. I can see my new computer is going to be red hot and my eye's square, not to mention a certain, already over endowed, part of my anatomy spreading from all the time spent welded to my office chair. Gym anyone!

I'll leave you with a couple of card samples from our new range of stamps and will be posting step by step instructions as soon as I have them written and a reminder that we have a stamp and embossing folder kit as a free give away on the front of this months Simply Homemade available only at Tesco Stores.