Welcome to the world of Acid Drops & Whatnots

Welcome to the world of Acid Drops & Whatnots
A collection of wickedly witty stamps for the world we live in today inspired by the art of yesterday

Friday, 4 January 2013

Gilbert, the sexy beast and friends

We're only 4 days into the new year and already my resolution is toast. I promised myself that this year I would get back to writing and produce 500 words a day 5, days a week. Although I have probably hit the target word count my novel only saw about 97 of them!

I've been busy beavering away on the website adding the 3 new designs, (available to buy now, online or on our facebook page social store), some editorial pieces,  starting a twitter account, (homework for my course), not to mention the course itself. I'm nearly halfway through it now and still on 100% for the lessons but I dropped a couple of points on the first test. Nuts!

Our first magazine projects featuring the Acid Drops range are out next week, more details later. The picture above is one of the 2 sets of male themed stamps just released, it features Gilbert who's more than happy with the pulling power of his new aftershave and Bob, who's beginning to wear his age around his middle. I found a lovely quote from Bob Hope to go with this image. The images are very graphic, need little in the way of colouring and would suit a wide range of occasions and people, single, married, young and not so young. Perfect in fact for those hard to design for men in your life. And don't forget, we are an angel company so as long as you hand stamp the images you can sell your cards to friends, family, at craft fairs or for fundraising. For full details of our copyright policy visit www.aciddropsandwhatnots.co.uk