Welcome to the world of Acid Drops & Whatnots

Welcome to the world of Acid Drops & Whatnots
A collection of wickedly witty stamps for the world we live in today inspired by the art of yesterday

Thursday, 24 January 2013

Never come between a woman and her chocolate


I hear on the television that we are due some more snow, what better excuse to snuggle up warm at home and do some crafting. I'm all behind as usual with the cards for next weeks class but I will be hard at it tomorrow. I have it all planned out in my head, I just need it to work on paper, or in the case of the next class, acetate. I've been parcelling up the internet orders this afternoon and good old Nudie Norman has had a bit of a spurt and climbed back up to 2nd place but limping into a decisive lead is poor old Abigail on her faithful crutches. A warning to sweet toothed people everywhere, never come between a woman and her chocolate!