Welcome to the world of Acid Drops & Whatnots

Welcome to the world of Acid Drops & Whatnots
A collection of wickedly witty stamps for the world we live in today inspired by the art of yesterday

Friday, 18 January 2013

The ladies are finally making a showing.

We finally have a lady in the top 3 selling sets on the website. I was getting worried that the men were going to get it all their own way. This is one of my favourite sets, we share the same well padded rear end for one, well, if I'm honest, I win by a mile on that one, but I think we're both approaching middle age with the same enthusiasm. I've always found that you really can't really let your eccentricities loose until you have a few miles on the clock!

So far I haven't come up with a name for this frisky but not so young filly, any Suggestions?